Instead of more "sticky's"

Playtme

Established Member
When reading the "Gear thread to end all gear threads" post and someone requesting to make it a sticky, why cant we get a fourm like the Terminators have? Terminator's have ten sub-fourms. That would make a huge difference and then you could just go to the Driveline fourm.

Just a thought not trying to bust anyone's balls.

Last edited:

Snake Eyes

Established Member
I volunteered to make a table of contents thread that would be the forums only sticky but have links to all useful threads in an organized manner so if you were looking for certain subjects it would direct you to the proper threads. Maybe I will just do it and see what happens.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Because this is 03/04 cobra.com not New Edge Cobra.com. duh

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Double"O" said:
werd.gif

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
Double"O" said:

I have wondered the same thing myself.

And I noticed that this site is largely the Term zone too...

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Don't lose too much sleep over it. I think the subforums are a pita because nobody posts shit in the right place....and if it is in the right place, it gets zero views because nobody can read in order to find it. Besides, most of our subforums are a fcking joke. Don't believe me? Take a look at our 'suspension' forum.....nothing but a circle jerk for drop springs and blingy wheels. When I want a question answered about our suspension, I come search the new edge forum. You might not have as much traffic, but at least you guys have a goddamn clue.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
some of the best tech on SVTperf right here in teh New Edge forum.....i learned more here from people in this forum than any other place

Last edited:

SteveChris

Established Member
[SARCASM]wait a sec...new edges don't get any respect here????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO couldn't be[/SARCASM]

Playtme

Established Member
Snake Eyes said:
I volunteered to make a table of contents thread that would be the forums only sticky but have links to all useful threads in an organized manner so if you were looking for certain subjects it would direct you to the proper threads. Maybe I will just do it and see what happens.

If you have a volunteer to do this maybe we could get more new edge traffic over here if it were organized like that.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
what would work would be one sticky with links to all current stickies and good tech threads

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
almost like having a search button stickied at the top?

if people would use the search button we prolly wouldn't be having this discussion now would we:-D

Users who are viewing this thread