Installing my VMP TVS today!

iwannacobra5

Established Member
needless to say i didn't sleep good last night thinking about this install, and when i did sleep, i was installing it in my dreams lol... obsession? but of course! hoping for a good turnout with no issues!

anybody got any last minute advice?

Black Sex

Established Member
pretty easy mod. I think I had my car apart then back together and running in 2.5-3hrs. No point in rushing it though if you're unsure on anything.
If you're recently driven the car, the fuel rail might still have pressure in it.

Kewlv8

Established Member

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Take your time, and double check everything when done. Easy install and you will love the results.

Crushinator

Established Member
Mark everything you take off so you know exactly where it goes when you put it back together. Use a piece of tape and write stuff down. When I took my supercharger bolts off, I placed them on the bench exactly in order so they went back in the exact holes I took them out of. You never know if one may be threaded a bit different than another. Make sure you use a torque wrench on the supercharger bolts. I can't remember for sure, but I believe they are 18 ft/lbs each. Someone chime in if you know for sure.

Take your time and have fun.

Mopower

Established Member
It's been 7 1/2 hrs since he posted this morning.:uh oh:
Hope he's out enjoying the new powa.:coolman:
And not having trouble.:nono:

Were waiting.:shrug:

iwannacobra5

Established Member
update:

the install took a total of about 4 hours. that included changing the plugs. SUPER EASY! not one hang up during the entire install. this truly is a bolt on. i'll post another thread with pics etc....

Mopower

Established Member
You didn't rant and rave about the new power? No pictures? No Nothing?? LOL. Glad to hear you're up and running with no trouble. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!:beer:

Black Sex

Established Member
update:

the install took a total of about 4 hours. that included changing the plugs. SUPER EASY! not one hang up during the entire install. this truly is a bolt on. i'll post another thread with pics etc....

I feel the same way. People ask me about my mods and my answer is always "blot on's". People always look at me like I'm stupid :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread