installing gears?:

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
anybody know of anybody who would be willing to install my gears for me? i have a guy that was going to do it for $125 but he is one of those guys who never does the job right. so im leary of letting him work on my baby!

JKD

Banned
sniderboys23 said:
anybody know of anybody who would be willing to install my gears for me? i have a guy that was going to do it for $125 but he is one of those guys who never does the job right. so im leary of letting him work on my baby!

Uhh, why would you even consider taking it to someone "who never does the job right" regardless of the price? :shrug:

blownaltered

Established Member
I got a buddy that will do it for around $250.00, that includes synthetic gear oil. His shop is in Wylie, does great job, did a bunch of work to my car including gears.

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
blownaltered said:
I got a buddy that will do it for around $250.00, that includes synthetic gear oil. His shop is in Wylie, does great job, did a bunch of work to my car including gears.
well ihave the royal purple oil already in and have some for the change over but having him do them is what ill do ill pm you when it gets closer for me to have the work done.thanks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread