Installed the Borla Stingers... WOW

Sniper342

Established Member
Put the Borla Stingers onto my stock H pipe yesterday, and they are so badass... exact sound I was hoping for, deep, throaty, aggressive, just loud enough, and burbly at times
been driving around for hours just to listen to them :)
gonna go check them on the dyno pretty soon

VNMISS

Established Member
Sniper342 said:
Put the Borla Stingers onto my stock H pipe yesterday, and they are so badass... exact sound I was hoping for, deep, throaty, aggressive, just loud enough, and burbly at times
been driving around for hours just to listen to them :)
gonna go check them on the dyno pretty soon

I have been wanting the Stingers for some time now...

Congrats on the Stingers? How was the install? Where did you order them from? So far, the best price I have seen on the net is from LM Performance for $660 + shipping.

Sniper342

Established Member
VNMISS said:
I have been wanting the Stingers for some time now...

Congrats on the Stingers? How was the install? Where did you order them from? So far, the best price I have seen on the net is from LM Performance for $660 + shipping.

Thanks, install was pretty easy, can do it in about an hour just be sure to WD40 all the hangers. I got these from a local friend who only had them on his for about 2 weeks until he decided there was too much drone with them hooked up to his X-pipe, but I heard the best place to buy them from is www.ninosport.com, if you call him and tell him about this forum or mustangexhaust.com he will give you a good deal.

01svtruck

Established Member
hey man i put my borla stinger on friday night and i also have my stock h-pipe. love the sound. install was not bad at all. i really like the sound, but i may put a mid pipe on later down the road.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
yea i got mine from nino @ 600 shipped. i love them btw, i'm gettin pretty used to them so i'm looking into a catted H, probably MRT's mid-pipe.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
The Stingers are the best sounding exhaust for these cars - pure musclecar sound. :D

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Its sweet that about once a week someone posts that they just got their stingers on and they love them. Congrats on the new set up man, you will love it :burnout:

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
So how much did he sell them for? I'm sure i'm gonna kick my own ass for not gettin on and gettin them before you. I hope to meet up with ya soon so I can hear them.

Sniper342

Established Member
ZOSO said:
So how much did he sell them for? I'm sure i'm gonna kick my own ass for not gettin on and gettin them before you. I hope to meet up with ya soon so I can hear them.

500, sure that'd be cool

Users who are viewing this thread