Installed....Alum. DS, LCA's, UCA, etc.

dg98gt

Established Member
Well, after finally getting some time off of work, I had time to install some of the parts that have been sitting in the garage for a few weeks now!

Installed:
1) shaftmasters 3.5" aluminum driveshaft
2) BMR on-car adjustable panhard rod
3) BMR panhard brace
4) BMR lower control arm relocation bracket
5) BBR billet lower control arms
6) BMR upper control arm mount
7) BMR adjustable upper control arm

Still needing installed:
1) Roush Lowering springs
2) Forgestar F14 wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 tires 295 front 255 rear
3) 3.73 FRPP gears with Royal Purple Lube and TA Performance Cover

I didn't want to lower the car just yet until I got the chance to make sure the driveshaft was balanced good. So far so good, so hopefully this weekend I will get the lowering springs on and adjust pinion angle one last time. Also, the wheels should be here Wed, so they should be on too!

Reviews:

1) Shaftmasters D.S. This piece is beautiful and Dave @ SM is awesome! No vibration or noise whatsoever. I am very pleased with the performance so far.

2) BMR and BBR stuff. Very nice solid pieces as well! I heard some creaking noises for about 30 minutes (only very slight with windows up and radio off), but since then all is quiet. I can't believe how much more planted the car feels on take-off! I need this stuff for the '98 after seeing how much more traction it gets you. I've got the LCA's on the lowest hole for the relocation bracket. Should be perfect when I lower the car with the Roush Springs.

I also put brushed POR-15 on the axle because it was rusted like crazy.

-Derrick

scott_0

Established Member
very nice! came in expecting some pics.......now I am disappoint

Users who are viewing this thread