Install of Lightbar!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Another great day has been had. Fun GTG and cruise all in one day. Can't wait for Spring to really hit.

Switch no workie. Written description didn't match the pic and diagram. Jeff's gotta do a little re e-search.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
ah hah..would thsose be some 10.5s with 315s on them i see..lol only took you 3 damn years to get some...bet the car looks fantastic now with the bar and biggins out back.. might be heading into town this weekend to pick up my car and visit the folks...ill pm you the details in a couple days..we should go out cruising if the weather is nice:beer:

BLOOWN03

Banned
ah hah..would thsose be some 10.5s with 315s on them i see..lol only took you 3 damn years to get some...bet the car looks fantastic now with the bar and biggins out back.. might be heading into town this weekend to pick up my car and visit the folks...ill pm you the details in a couple days..we should go out cruising if the weather is nice:beer:

I know..I know..It has been long overdue...but its all complete:beer: Sure man..give me a PM or call..

Thanks Dave

P.S Hope all is well with you

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Looks real good Jeff! Sorry I didn't stop I had lots of yard clean-up and getting the pool ready.

Users who are viewing this thread