Install KB 2.2 ?? help me decide

skeevay

Established Member
I have a newer style KB 2.2 that I have had sitting around for a while and need some help in deciding what to do. I know that it would not maximize the blower's potential, but I was wondering if it would be worth putting on without all of the usual supporting mods...pumps...injectors...etc (tuned accordingly of course). The car has a MRT catted H, Steeda cat back, and custom Cold air intake (combo of stock MAF w/ some of the JLT CAI parts). At this time, the budget wont allow purchasing of all of the other mods, but I am already getting greedy for more power!! :burnout: Is it worth putting on the KB or should I just pulley the stock Eaton? Please let me know what you guys suggest and potential power gains I might be looking at. Thanks!!

lilb_svt

Established Member
f**k it, put it on and just get a tune with low boost it'll still be way more efficient than the eaton.
or sell it get a steggy port and all supporting mods.

Unoid

Established Member
put it on and tune it to 500rwhp, or whatever your fuel gets maxed. then in 1 year add fuel supporting mods/clutch and retune for 580

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Why not put it on? If you sell it you know you will regret it later, and you will get more power out of that than you will the Eaton, even without those supporting mods. To me it would not make any sense to sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread