Install finaly done

redz_02

Established Member
Well finaly got the 5#er on, the stock pulley is a complete bitch to get off. I kicked the crap out of that thing and it finaly broke loose. I tried using a wrench like in the RPM how to but it kept loosening the torque converter bolts. What worked for me is to put the closed 15m wrench end around the torque converter bolt and the open end on the threads of 1 of the inspection plate bolt. The wrench was sitting parralel to the ground. I was so happy when I felt it give and heard the wrench fall.

install:
5 lb lower
autometer lunar boost guage
AEM wideband 02 sensor
a-pilar dual guage pod
TR6's
So far, diablo plug in 93 pulley tune

The wideband stays around 10-10.5 AFR, does this seem right, I guess I need to get it tuned sooner or later. I always thought for power you want around 11-11.5 AFR. What are some other worthy mods? Think the next mod is an adjustable upper for cold days and to give it a 2/3 inch drop (already have shackles on).

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Sweet! How does she feel? When I put the 2.80 upper on I didnt notice much of a diff. but when I put the 4# on it made a HUGE difference.

Got a link for the adjustable upper you are lookin at? I havent seen one... sounds interesting.

As for other mods I cant (unlike most everyone else) wholeheartedly recommend an aftermarket VB. Dont get me wrong I like mine but... ah hell I dunno... Anyway how about:

Traction bars/Shaft loop
DR's/Slicks
Dyno tune
A/V equip.
Grills
Rims
Custom paint
N2O
Interior mods.
Bed Cover

Oh hell the list goes on forever...

Users who are viewing this thread