Inspection

TommyPizza

Established Member
I need a new inspection sticker. Mine expired 11/11. My check engine light is on n I dont have cats. Anyone know where I can get one in northern jersey?

phillycobra99

Established Member
You are probably gonna have trouble getting a sticker like that nowadays, with the way NJ works now every private inspection facility has to forward the emission results directly to the state via the emission computer.

SHOdown220

Established Member
You do realize that's illegal right? And you came to a open public forum to ask how to beat the system. How about this, instead of risking getting an inspector fined and/or his business shut down, fix your pos and pass inspection like every one else has to do. By the way as previously stated when your car is ran through the inspection machine the results are automatically sent to the state.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I need a new inspection sticker. Mine expired 11/11. My check engine light is on n I dont have cats. Anyone know where I can get one in northern jersey?

The inspection business in NJ is tightly regulated. If you find a shop that is willing to sell stickers it wont be cheap plus it is illegal and not recommended.

Taking a sticker off another vehicle wont work upon close inspection because they are numerically assigned to the vehicle that was actually inspected.

Do yourself a favor and correct the issues and get it properly inspected.

Users who are viewing this thread