InsaneOctane Vid

95snoozer

Established Member
is it original material? or a compilation of reposts?

sorry for asking but I dont want to waste Download time on another huge repost put to music

93cbra

Established Member
It's all my own footage. I don't think that I have ever posted any of my own stuff on this forum, but the fotage in the vid isn't all brand new. It's not a compilation of other peoples stuff.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
BORING!!!!! it would be better if it were at least street bikes, but dirt bikes are boring to watch burnouts. Im not into dirt bikes at all so this was one of the bifggest wastes of a d/l for me. If u love dirt bikes with the VERY OCCASIONAL SHORT clip of a black '93 cobra, then this vid is for u. and wtf is up with a explorer doing a burnout? Are you like a 16-17 year old kid trying to make a badass vid on your dirt bike and in mommies car or what?? Im sorry if im being a total asshole right now but i couldnt even sit through that video.

Hawk1680

Established Member
Not exactly my style...but well done. Ill give you credit on the editing. What song was that btw. thanks.

93cbra

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
BORING!!!!! it would be better if it were at least street bikes, but dirt bikes are boring to watch burnouts. Im not into dirt bikes at all so this was one of the bifggest wastes of a d/l for me. If u love dirt bikes with the VERY OCCASIONAL SHORT clip of a black '93 cobra, then this vid is for u. and wtf is up with a explorer doing a burnout? Are you like a 16-17 year old kid trying to make a badass vid on your dirt bike and in mommies car or what?? Im sorry if im being a total asshole right now but i couldnt even sit through that video.

:D It finally worked! I'm a ghey 15 year old boy that has been following you around the net for years trying to get you to watch my boring ass video. Yes! I finally got you. Whooohoo! got ya.

Sorry, I guess I'm just one of those weirdos that likes tire smoke, horsepower, and adrenaline. :??: Anything that exhibit power and smoke is cool in my book but we're all different and I'm sorry to waste you time:lol:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by 93cbra
:D It finally worked! I'm a ghey 15 year old boy that has been following you around the net for years trying to get you to watch my boring ass video. Yes! I finally got you. Whooohoo! got ya.

Sorry, I guess I'm just one of those weirdos that likes tire smoke, horsepower, and adrenaline. :??: Anything that exhibit power and smoke is cool in my book but we're all different and I'm sorry to waste you time:lol:

like i said, i not trying to flame u or anything, im sure many ppl will love that vid, but totally not my taste. Im more into vehicles with 4 wheels or at least a street bike. dirt bikes always seemed so childish to me since there isnt an age restriction on them. I know a lot of ppl who have had dirt bikes since they were like 8-12 years old and love them. just not my taste bro. and the explorer part......i just dont get it:shrug:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
The video looks fine, the content is ok, I like dirt bikes bought a 71 tm400 from a dirt flat tracker, lowered,shocks,stripped, engine mods, I strapped some fake lights and a plate from my 125 and went out and beat some street bikes even a cb750 honda to 90. It was fast for the day about probably 45 50 hp and 215 lbs back in 73. :)

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
like i said, i not trying to flame u or anything, im sure many ppl will love that vid, but totally not my taste. Im more into vehicles with 4 wheels or at least a street bike. dirt bikes always seemed so childish to me since there isnt an age restriction on them. I know a lot of ppl who have had dirt bikes since they were like 8-12 years old and love them. just not my taste bro. and the explorer part......i just dont get it:shrug:

mamma used to always tell me, if you dont have anything nice to say........:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread