ins

yellow67r

Established Member
The easiest way to lower your insurance is to get married! I went from 2400 a year to $800 a year. Poof.

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Someone once said that if you're were ment to only have sex with one person for the rest of your life, the 500th time would feel as good as the first.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Get married so you can beg for sex.

Quick joke.
The groom is standing up at the front of a church with his best man and has a smile from ear to ear. The best man leans over and says are you sure about this. The groom reply's I am marrying the best women in the entire world and she just gave me the most amazing b*job. The bride is in the back of the church with her bride’s maids and she also has a smile from ear to ear. One of the bride’s maid remarks that she looks so happy. The bride reply's its because I just gave my last b*job.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
$800.00 a year sounds pretty cheap. My agent quoted $1500 and I will have 5 cars on my policy when the Cobra gets here.

They (the Insurance company) should send some cutie to my house once a week, for the cash I'm sendin em. (one BJ a week sounds fair to me. ;-) )

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
Get married so you can beg for sex.

Quick joke.
The groom is standing up at the front of a church with his best man and has a smile from ear to ear. The best man leans over and says are you sure about this. The groom reply's I am marrying the best women in the entire world and she just gave me the most amazing b*job. The bride is in the back of the church with her bride’s maids and she also has a smile from ear to ear. One of the bride’s maid remarks that she looks so happy. The bride reply's its because I just gave my last b*job.
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread