input needed on my combo 99GT with D1sc

nosguy

Building a 1999 GT with 5 speed. Car is all stock. So far, this is what i bought for it. Procharger D1sc with 3 core intercooler, has a 3.60 pulley on it. Accufab 75mm TB and plenum. BBK long tubes with BBK catted H pipe and flowmasters. 3:73 gears. 42lbs injectors, 255lph pump. I also plan to purchase CMS stage 2 blower cams. Car also will have eibach pro launch springs. Car will be driven 98% of the time on the street with 1 or 2 trips a year to the track. Alternative performance in Michigan will be tunning the car when I'm ready.

My question is how much boost and rwhp will this combo give me with that pulley? Is there anything you would change on my combo perhaps pulley size. I would like to put this car into the 11's

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
All of this on a stock bottom end? D1SC is a lot of blower for a stock bottom end. I would run a 4 or 4.15 inch pulley. Only other thing I would change is go with the cobra fuel hat. You could run the stock cobra pumps for now. The 255 will be enough though.

Oh and consider upgrading to the steel tensioner as well. I'm in the process of my build now which consists of swapping my 04 timing cover to a 99 and running the steel tensioner. Also doing an 8 rib conversion to help prevent belt slip!

what bypass valve are you using?

spike_africa

Established Member
With a D1 and full exhaust with 8psi you are going to be well over 420rwhp so I wouldn't push it much harder. Only thing I would change is use street springs over drag since you only go once a year. Not worth having a car that handles like shit for 99% of its use

Users who are viewing this thread