Innovator's West 10% OD pulley (pulley only) less than 500 miles

quick-nick

Established Member
Like the title says...barley used.
Only the outer pulley that bolts to the balancer....
$200 shipped.

Thanks.

Last edited:

B747crew

KINGCBRA
Established Member
According to seller this isn't in reality the pulley itself

Damn. If it don't work out with the first guy, I'm second for "I'll take it"

What the seller has is the 10% outer shell that attaches to the rear pulley. IW will do the same job at their facility for $150.00 ie: take off your old/ damaged 10 or 15% and replace it with a NEW 10 or 15% outer shell.

Last edited:

B747crew

KINGCBRA
Established Member
Yeah...I thought I remember these going for $200 a year ago??

Offers then??

Here's the issue.... you send one in to IW and you get a new one fitted and checked to spec from them. I can't even begin to know how you ended up with the part. Offer... I wouldn't even begin to know where to start because it assumes someone has a 15% lower they want to turn into a 10% that will be few and far between. you might get $50 for it to the right person but $200 I doubt it seriously.

Last edited:

quick-nick

Established Member
Here's the issue.... you send one in to IW and you get a new one fitted and checked to spec from them. I can't even begin to know how you ended up with the part. Offer... I wouldn't even begin to know where to start because it assumes someone has a 15% lower they want to turn into a 10% that will be few and far between. you might get $50 for it to the right person but $200 I doubt it seriously.

Again, a year ago people were swapping out a lot of their 15% pulleys for 10% pulleys....look it up. I thought maybe there might be someone out there who wants to swap. I have one, you don't want it fine. Moving on now.....

Users who are viewing this thread