Innovative MTX-L Wideband SCT Livelink Volt Equation Help

Joe5.0

Established Member
Trying to get My Innovative MTX-L Wideband to display correct AFR (or very close) on SCT Livelink while data logging AFR for my Tune.

I have the Yellow Analog output wire from the guage wired into the Red wire from a 6 PIN SCT FireWire.

I have the Red power wire from the wideband connected to a add a circuit under the dash on fuse 20 which is for a convertible top, my car is a coupe.

Black ground wire from the guage is grounded straight to the battery. With the key in car not running, livelink is showing that the FireWire is reading 8.3-8.7 Volts.

I’m in need of a proper equation. I have already tried (v*3.008)+7.35 and it’s not even close. (v*2)+10 also not correct. Playing around with equations (v*1.4)+10 is really close.

Thanks for any help

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'd keep tweaking the equation to get it to read correctly. Though when I was doing it I was told to change the intercept instead of the slope. At least I think that's the correct terms.

In my case the 2*v+10 was the correct equation for my PLX. But when I hooked it up to an Aeroforce it was just a little off. I had to change it to 2*v+9.5 or something like that.

Also, doesn't the newest Livelink have the equations saved already?

Joe5.0

Established Member
My volts are fluctuating from 4.5-5.2 which I don’t think is helping. I have everything grounded that is supposed to be grounded straight to the battery.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
My volts are fluctuating from 4.5-5.2 which I don’t think is helping. I have everything grounded that is supposed to be grounded straight to the battery.
I was gonna suggest grounds… I used the chassis ground on the pass side of the trans tunnel (inside the car).

Users who are viewing this thread