Innovate MTX-L Wideband

nfcobra

Established Member
Anyone using the new innovate mtx-L wideband?? If so, how do you guys like it and are there any issues with it?

Planning on ordering one in the next day or so, and just wanted some opinions before pulling the trigger

Thanks

mtnrunner

Established Member
We put one of those in yfzkevin's car and I have no real complaints. The only thing that is not so great about it is the huge plugs and wires coming out of it. It was not exactly easy to run those wires up the side of the dash to get the o2 harness plugged in. Given that, its a great product and matches the car well.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Last edited:

yfzkevin

Established Member
I have that one in my car right now. Like mntrunner said, it wasnt easy to get the wires through but other then that, I love it. It works great.

nivardo

Established Member
I think it's great! I have one in my Lightning and it works great. Got it from this guy [email protected] for 165 shipped. He sells alot on eBay but he knocked off a few more bucks since many members from LightningRodder ordered a bunch of kits form him.

I do agree with mtnrunner though, it has some pretty large plugs making it a little difficult to run the wires.

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
I can't tell from the picture if the silver bezel on the MTX-L is real metal or plastic. Does anyone Know?

rattle_snake

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
plastic. comes with a black one too. the wire bundles are kinda big, I thinned them out to get it to mount it on the column properly.

Users who are viewing this thread