Ink on my seat help!!

DixieStang

Established Member
OK THIS IS THE SHIT TO USE!!! GO TO WAL MART. IN THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTION IS A SPRAY CAN CALLED tUFF STUFF, GO GET IT AND DO EXACTLY WHAT THE CAN SAYS, ITS CHEAP AND IT WORKS AWSOME I SWEAR!

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Electrical contact cleaner works like a charm and dries immediately.Spray some on
a wash cloth and keep folding the cloth to a clean area while rubbing gently on the
seat.It will also remove grease.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Electrical contact cleaner works like a charm and dries immediately.Spray some on
a wash cloth and keep folding the cloth to a clean area while rubbing gently on the
seat.It will also remove grease.

+1 this works well

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Also you can go to a carpet store that also installs carpet and get a can of carpet seam adhesive remover. Its basically a dry cleaner formula in a can. You can only use a white cloth when using it and always turning it to a new section. It works great. It took a 2 foot long section of chewing gun off of the back seat of my 90 GT's fabric. It also took off grease that someone tracked in on brand new carpet at work. The last and the worst. My wife washed my work pants after I coated the driveway with sealer. Everything was fine and dandy. Until she put them in the dryer. White dryer drum was almost completely black. It took me over an hour using the above solution to get it all off. We keep a can around the house just in case of emergencies like that.

WVFord

Established Member
anyone ever try this? May work, I do not know.
non-aerosol hair spray and a toothbrush may take the stain out. Just remember after removing the stain to go over the spot with water to prevent a hair spray stain.

Hairspray gets ink out of fabrics, I would try spraying it on and blotting gently, follow with an upholstery cleaner.

Users who are viewing this thread