injetor size

lowone06

tanked up
Established Member
iam going to up grade my fuel system with 255 intank 90 maf but what size injectors should in run the mods done are underdrive pulleys coldair intank imrc deletes headers offroad h-pipe flowmasters msd nx 100 shot and is there any other little mods that i can do to the motor

CTYellowCobra

Established Member
You could upgrade to 30 lbs i have some for sale with a Bigger maf calibrated for 30 Lb injectors. let me know

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY.

If it's an NX wet-shot, injectors and MAF will have NO bearing on performance. The car will probably run worse with bigger injectors and a different MAF. Do yourself a favor and take the $200 you were gonna spend on injectors and light it on fire, because at least then your car may still run decent after you pissed away your money. Stock 24's will support nearly 400rwhp N/A, which you are nowhere near.

But don't take my world for it, I've only been through this stuff myself countless times.

lowone06

tanked up
Established Member
thanks man what should i next i would to get at least 400rwhp even if its on spray any suggestions

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Get a good tune. Your sar should make right around 400rwhp with a good tune on a 100 pill...and get some drag-radials too. Good call on the 255 pump, those are always handy.

lowone06

tanked up
Established Member
thanks it has a n\a tune by pauls high performace but i have to take it back for the bottle i have nitto drs right and i hate them the best time i got out of it was a 12.80 with a 1.89 60 on nittos and that was with a 50 shot but i only took it to the track one time

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
you guys think it would hold with a 150 shot tuned on the stock botton end

Mine did, but who knows. Get it tuned conservatively on the timing and make sure you've got adequite fuel (255 pump will work fine), and it should live.

Users who are viewing this thread