injectors

hdotis69

Established Member
What do you guys know about injectors. Would it help to change them out for bigger ones. Haven't seen this subject talked about yet.

MORPHEUS

Burninating Competition
Established Member
Won't make a bit of differnce until you are modded heavily. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the stock 42#ers are good to almost 600hp.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
hp where? at the fly or ground
i have 400 at the ground and my truck runs fine
if you are running boost in the 20psi area i would think about changing them

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
480 rwhp the injectors are maxed out, as well as your stock 90 mm mass air unit, and the stock fuel pump is too. So yes, at 500 hp at the motor you should upgrade alot of things.

Dale-01L

Established Member
Stock injectors are good up to around 500rwhp...

If you plan on making more than or right at that, get larger injectors. Otherwise, they are a pointless mod.

-Dale

Dale-01L

Established Member
Thanks!

Not actually my daily driver.. It was for a while, then I got tired of climbing in/around the roll bar, putting the harness on, etc, etc..

So now I just drive it on the weekends when I wanna impress people :)

Drove it a little over 300miles last weekend to an L meet, nascar race, etc... Was fun :)

-Dale

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
Ugh.. I am still debating the cage... I know I can run without it.. But only one pass and then go home... lol... That sucks too.. but its either that or find someone who makes the door bars to swing out... still debating on the cage.. dont really want the hastle with it being my d/d.. but I like the idea of the protection..

Users who are viewing this thread