Injectors being compatible with boost??

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Before you buy a new set of injectors do yourself a favor call Rick at Amazon, he's very helpful. I highly doubt those injectors are your problem

Cobi-Wan

Established Member
Before you buy a new set of injectors do yourself a favor call Rick at Amazon, he's very helpful. I highly doubt those injectors are your problem

Too late. They already have them. He said that the pressure spikes them n then they start releasing erratically. They won't open or the pressure changes. I'm not sure about all of it.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Man it sounds like he's taking you for a ride but I really hope it works out for you. I've never heard of any such thing and I can't seem to understand why pressure would bother them. It's not like your getting 100psi spike.

Cobi-Wan

Established Member
Man it sounds like he's taking you for a ride but I really hope it works out for you. I've never heard of any such thing and I can't seem to understand why pressure would bother them. It's not like your getting 100psi spike.

Like I said, I'm thoroughly confused. My car has been down for fahkin 9 months, almost 10. I just want it back.

Users who are viewing this thread