Injector Cleaning

01yellercobra

Established Member
Who do you guys use for injector cleaning and flowing? I have a set of injectors that have been on the shelf for a couple years I'd like to get checked out before using them.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
RC Fuel injection is local in the sense that they’re in California. Looking on their website, the prices are very reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

01yellercobra

Established Member
I use Eric Derr, it's $75 shipped and he does a great job. He will call when he is done with what he found. Very nice dude.

Here is all his info

Derr Injector Service
2220 Windrow Ct
Bowling Green, KY 42104

Please include a piece of paper with your name, address, and phone. Paypal is [email protected]

Is that for all 8 or per injector?

01blckcobra

Established Member
Rc as treated me right. They charged $110, cleaning, flow testing, matching, and replaced 0-rings. About 2 day turn around.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I've used Eric Derr before too, he does a great job with a quick turnaround time. He found several of my 160's were cracked and leaking.

decipha

Established Member
why not just take your air compressor and blow them out from the bottom? toss new filters on them and enjoy

I've cleaned several sets of the years doing so I've never had any issues even when dummies put sand in the fuel tank once that made it up to the injectors.

01yellercobra

Established Member
why not just take your air compressor and blow them out from the bottom? toss new filters on them and enjoy

I've cleaned several sets of the years doing so I've never had any issues even when dummies put sand in the fuel tank once that made it up to the injectors.
I bought them used and they've been sitting on the shelf about 3 years. Given what I'm getting ready to do I'd feel a lot better knowing they were 100%.

Why did they put sand in the tank?

dblj32774

DSG Vert
Established Member
I used Eric Derr. Great guy. Like guy said above $75 shipped for all 8. If you want to get them tested can’t go wrong for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

01yellercobra

Established Member
I use Eric Derr, it's $75 shipped and he does a great job. He will call when he is done with what he found. Very nice dude.

Here is all his info

Derr Injector Service
2220 Windrow Ct
Bowling Green, KY 42104

Please include a piece of paper with your name, address, and phone. Paypal is [email protected]

Can anyone get me info for Eric Derr? Email, phone number? Would like to send my injectors in for service.

You can email him at that email.

Users who are viewing this thread