Inhale Your Alcohol?

nj7703

Established Member
Now Bar-Hoppers Can Inhale Liquor Instead Of Drinking It
Machine Combines Alcohol, Oxygen

NEW YORK -- A new machine that allows bar-hoppers to inhale liquor instead of drinking it is set to make its debut in New York City Friday night.

There's already an effort to get it banned.

The machine combines alcohol and oxygen to create an inhalable alcoholic mist.

It's called Alcohol Without Liquid -- or AWOL -- and it's already available in Europe and Asia. Its American distributor, Spirit Partners, is touting it as a low-carb, low-calorie and hangover-free alternative to drinking.

The company says AWOL sends alcohol into the bloodstream faster than drinking, resulting in a quick buzz. But it also says the level of alcohol in the body after AWOL use is lower than for traditional drinkers.

Andrew Spano, the county executive in Westchester County, N.Y., doesn't like it. He worries it will attract underage drinkers, and is seeking a local or statewide ban.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
i am going to buy 1:)
i would save money:beer:

triple crown please:rockon:

nj7703

Established Member
I guess all the guys that were inhaling paint fumes, and things like that. are way head of the trends :-D

BlownCobraGirl

~SVT Sweet Thang~
How much do you wanna bet it causes cancer? Oh wait, everything causes cancer. I just found out that my one calorie-free pleasure in life (diet coke with lime) causes tracheal cancer.

Damnit!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl
How much do you wanna bet it causes cancer? Oh wait, everything causes cancer. I just found out that my one calorie-free pleasure in life (diet coke with lime) causes tracheal cancer.

Damnit!
we are all gonna die from somthing i guess:bored:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
I guess all the guys that were inhaling paint fumes, and things like that. are way head of the trends :-D
Dude I didn't know you were into huffing? We need to hang bro!!:rockon: Meet you by the a/c for a freon fix!!:D

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by BlownCobraGirl

Damnit!

If you manage to somehow drink enough diet cokes and retain them, then yes youll get cancer.

Its near impossible to approach the levels necessary for it.

Remember; they are sticking rats with super dosages.

nj7703

Established Member
You can't worry about cancer these days, so many thing could trigger it, that it is impossible to escape all the possible causes. I say have that Coke :beer:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Dude I didn't know you were into huffing? We need to hang bro!!:rockon: Meet you by the a/c for a freon fix!!:D

I'll bring the bottle of Rush, and the white out, you bring the plastic wrap and the mayo, we'll party! :rockon:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
I'll bring the bottle of Rush, and the white out, you bring the plastic wrap and the mayo, we'll party! :rockon:
:eek: what about whippets:shrug:

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d

:lol: i am just going to say.. ummm "i don't know what you are talking about" and leave it at that :-D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
Dude I love those. But we can just pick up the whip cream instead!!:lol::lol: Man I thing I've done one too many whipits in my life!!:bash:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
:lol: i am just going to say.. ummm "i don't know what you are talking about" and leave it at that :-D
uhhh ok mister goody 2 shoes:D

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Dude I love those. But we can just pick up the whip cream instead!!:lol::lol: Man I thing I've done one too many whipits in my life!!:bash:
and while we are in a "cleansing the soul and mind" mode care to share..................:lol:

me as well:bash: :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread