Inglorious Basterds

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Anyone else gonna see this? I just got my tickets for tonite, can't wait. I love the Tarantino movies. :banana:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I'm going on Tuesday morning (first day I have off from now until then).

I made the mistake of telling my gf it's a Tarantino movie, and now she doesn't want to go see it. So I'll be going by myself.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Yeah, my wife has no desire to go. So me, my dad & a buddy are going for pizza, beer & the movie.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
I previewed it wednesday, and it was alright, some of it was really freakin' awesome but it was so gosh darn long, 2.5hrs, it felt really drawn out in some parts.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I'm a Tarentino fan as well. bought my tickets last night and gonna watch it at 7:00pm tonight. And i cant wait. "Natzee's" that makes me laugh!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm gonna wait till it's been out for a week to see how it goes over with critics and fans. When it's hard to tell whether a movie will suck donkey pecker or be great, I always give it some time to marinate. Looks great, but it also looks like it could be a renter.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Roger Avary co-wrote Dogs and Fiction with Tarantino. He doesn't appear to be credited with helping him with this one. I dunno if that'll have an effect on it. Also, despite Brad Pitt in the lead role, this cast isn't nearly as talent-riddled as the aforementioned movies. I hope it's good, but my gut says I'll be disappointed.

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
quentin tarantino is the shit, i love pulp fiction. thats my favorite movie!

IB should be badass though, cant wait to see it when i get outta jersey

Users who are viewing this thread