$%&@ing Gustav!

La lightning

03 SB L
Established Member
Well I just parked my L with the new DMP motor that was installed just two weeks ago, an 08 Yamaha R1, and my pop's S-331 in the garage at my house. We are riding this out at my parents house which is only a few miles from mine. Im a whopping 24mi away from New Orleans, so we have two generators and 190 gallons of fuel to run the fridge and freezers. Man I hope our babies stay dry. Wish us luck down here. :burnout:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Material possessions can always be replaced, despite the inconvenience. As long as you and the family stay safe that's all that really matters. Weather the storm and I'm sure everything will be fine in the end :thumbsup:.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Wishing you the best Ryan. Stay safe and hopefully everything is fine, especially the L :poke:

PS. Just let me know after everything clears up and is back to normal about the datalogs and I will get you taken vcare of buddy. Stan

La lightning

03 SB L
Established Member
We are banking on being ok. Thats why we stayed, we got rid of all the trees around the house after Katrina. Its a ghost town around here and we've been getting ready for a few days so thats why you haven't heard from me on the datalogs. I just need you to check the paperwork on the new motor and see if I checked off the submarine option. Like the military, we have a strict " No truck or toy left behind" policy. I also have buddies that fly Blackhawks so they will be checking up on us asap. I finally get to land a chopper in my front yard and nobodys around to see it. Ha ha.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
We are riding it out here too. I took my dad's truck out our only closed in garage and put the Lightning in there. I know we wont flood where i am at but the thought of a tornado really scares me. If that hits....well i dont even wont to think about that.

Good luck with everything La lightning!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Oh man you and the family please be carfeul and I keep you in my thoughts and prayers

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Well I just parked my L with the new DMP motor that was installed just two weeks ago, an 08 Yamaha R1, and my pop's S-331 in the garage at my house. We are riding this out at my parents house which is only a few miles from mine. Im a whopping 24mi away from New Orleans, so we have two generators and 190 gallons of fuel to run the fridge and freezers. Man I hope our babies stay dry. Wish us luck down here. :burnout:

We are riding it out here too. I took my dad's truck out our only closed in garage and put the Lightning in there. I know we wont flood where i am at but the thought of a tornado really scares me. If that hits....well i dont even wont to think about that.

Good luck with everything La lightning!

Becareful out there both of yall!

Z7What