Information needed on dragracing wheels

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Hey, how's everybody? My cousin used to have an 89 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible that was, at one point in its life, a 9 second car from what we're told. Built by PSI motorsports in Pennsylvania. Well he sold it to a buddy of his after he put on different wheels (Cobra R replicas, I believe). Well the car came with these wheels and he still has them. I was told I could have them and sell them but I'm looking for information on them to help with the sale. They're 15" but I don't know how wide, front or rear. The rears aren't particularly wide, maybe 7-8". Skinnies in front. They clean up decent but have just been laying around. I'd throw them on craigslist but I don't know what they're worth. So if anyone has any constructive input, post up.

All 4

DSCF2118.jpg

Rear

DSCF2119.jpg

DSCF2122.jpg

DSCF2130.jpg

Front

DSCF2125.jpg

One of the fronts has a bent lip. It still holds air after all these years and he doesn't recall any vibration.

DSCF2127.jpg

And if anyone could tell me how much this throttle body is worth if anything. BBN Edelbrock 65mm. It seems the flap is gone.

DSCF2134.jpg

DSCF2135.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

DrYeRLiNt

Horse From Hell
Established Member
Can anyone tell me what this is or how much its worth if anything?

untitledkw6.png

I basicly just made it in paint, but I have no idea what it is/how much its worth, thanks!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Man, I haven't seen you here in forever. They are Weld Draglites. That one wheel can be fixed at Wheels America for sure: http://www.fixrim.com/ . They're located on LI, and according to them, the cost will be 129 bucks. I have no idea what kind of cash you can get for them, but I'd say go buy some simple green to clean the wheels, then get a Mother's powerball or flitz (something to polish the wheels with), get some aluminum polish, and go to town. They should clean up great. The more time polishing you put into them, the more you'll get for them.

As for the throttle body, I'm betting on it being worthless. BTW, it's a BBK, not BBN.

Edit: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-15...ryZ43955QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Yeah that helps a lot actually. Thanks for the advice and the eBay link, Max. :)

Users who are viewing this thread