Inferno Orange ZR1 PICS!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Looks very nice. Speaking from experience, you'll like how it responds to mods :)

Pro tip: if you want to get the color right, wait until just after sunset, or on an overcast day, shoot RAW, and put a grey card somewhere in the shot. Afterward, adjust your white balance with the grey card, then crop or clone it out of the pic.

Zeekmann

Established Member
Looks very nice. Speaking from experience, you'll like how it responds to mods :)

Pro tip: if you want to get the color right, wait until just after sunset, or on an overcast day, shoot RAW, and put a grey card somewhere in the shot. Afterward, adjust your white balance with the grey card, then crop or clone it out of the pic.

The last pic the sun was at an angle. The others open light, hard to capture this color. I think I got close, but good pointers will try it out. HRE wheels should be in soon (3-4 weeks)

I am amazed at the beastness of this stock car, I am no newbie to HP and had a grin ear to ear with this car. Will have new pics up soon

:beer:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
You just sold your TT mystic as well that was racing at tx2k13? Btw love that zr1 man, white and your color are the best IMO

Zeekmann

Established Member
You just sold your TT mystic as well that was racing at tx2k13? Btw love that zr1 man, white and your color are the best IMO

Yes :( I did and replaced it with the Roush Raptor. My daughter (5) was always scared of that car, did not seem fair for me to have it and not enjoy with her. Yea I'm a gear head dad. She loves the zr1 though! lol! ;-)

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Yes :( I did and replaced it with the Roush Raptor. My daughter (5) was always scared of that car, did not seem fair for me to have it and not enjoy with her. Yea I'm a gear head dad. She loves the zr1 though! lol! ;-)

I believe I would have just got me another daughter!! lol jk

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
The best mod.... :thumbsup:

nwd0tf.jpg

Damn that's a nice shot!!

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread