"infamous" whiiple cobra 6.77 on pump gas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"6.77 ON PUMP GAS, WHIPPLE CHARGED, NO-POWERSHIFTING & GRANNY SHIFTING 3RD, CLUTCH DIDNT LET ME"....6SPD/IRS
ENJOY!:banana:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CREQcWQ5MU0"]YouTube- Irwindale Dragstrip June 24, 2010 Red Cobra Moty ran a 6.77 at 104.60mph[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Avenger

Established Member
1.52 on that one!

Can you share some details about the suspension setup ? Also, are you still running the factory halfshafts ?

Having a hard time cutting anything below 1.55 without breaking the OEM halfshafts... :nonono:

Dusten

Established Member
is this running on the 6 speed you sold, and then left in your car? Did you use money that you stole from other members for track fees?

Im amazed LL hasnt banned you

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
I was thinking about building a 6 sec. car. Just can't figure out how i'm going to scam the shit out of people to get the money yet? you have any ideas? :shrug:

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
this guy is something else. I cannot believe that he would post here bragging about his car right after he is exposed as a thief.

first off, he scams SERVICE MEMBERS who are overseas so they have less control and time to deal with these issues. They are serving the country that this guy lives in and he still pulls this garbage. ONE guy got his money back and it took PayPal to yank the funds from his account to do it. He was never going to pay otherwise. He is a perpetual liar and thief. Stay away from this guy and whatever you do, don't encourage him.

the others are still out of serious money.

why is he not banned yet?

Or better yet, why is he not in JAIL?

Stealing is stealing, whether it is online or not. this guy criminally STOLE other people's money. and it just makes it worse that he has done it to those sacrificing civilian life for our freedoms.

For those guys who have been scammed by him, enough is enough. Take him to the law.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
this guy is something else. I cannot believe that he would post here bragging about his car right after he is exposed as a thief.

first off, he scams SERVICE MEMBERS who are overseas so they have less control and time to deal with these issues.

This ****ing pisses me off, especially being a service member stationed overseas with 13 years active duty on tap.

WTF!!!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Your sig is all wrong. It says 17' (' means FOOT) tires. Then it's hard to run and post your time from 7-25-10 when it's only the beginning of the 7th month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread