IndySVT

03sm3341

Established Member
This is a new post to take over from the who's from indiana..... Post.

IndySVT now has a myspace page www.myspace.com/indysvt
Look us up and request us as a friend.

IndySVT is a local svt club for those in Indiana. At this point we are new and trying to see who's all interested. Check out our my space page. (which is also new) If you have any questions please PM them to me Thanks Jason

New Vid for 2008
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZsS_M3rs4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeZsS_M3rs4[/ame]

Last edited:

03whipedsnake

Established Member
Hey everybody, just letting you know that we hope to make this one of the best SVT clubs around. We are in the works about getting our own website together and feel free to PM 03sm3341, svt99rag, or me.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Just checking in, page looks good. It would be nice if there were a Midwest or Indiana SVT forum.

wy3134

Established Member
Its definetely needed, since there are some rather disappointing clubs in the indy area that dont have any kind of standards. Nothing against them, but I just dont like to associate with them

svt99rag

Established Member
Its definetely needed, since there are some rather disappointing clubs in the indy area that dont have any kind of standards. Nothing against them, but I just dont like to associate with them

I agree 100%, I dont even get on their forums anymore

03sm3341

Established Member
We are having a cruise to brown county while the leaves are changing this Sunday. If you are interested in joining shot me a PM. Jason

wy3134

Established Member
sorry cant make it Jason, looks like im close to putting the car up for the winter, so who knows if ill get out anymore after this weekend or next

wy3134

Established Member
get ahold of me ASAP guys... just found out Pinks All Out is coming May 30th to ORP... ive got some ideas already about an IndySVT presence there and other things... might keep the car to try and enter the event... and since its winter ive got a couple months to figure out the car situation (whether i will sell it or not come february)

Last edited:

silvervenom

Established Member
get ahold of me ASAP guys... just found out Pinks All Out is coming May 30th to ORP... ive got some ideas already about an IndySVT presence there and other things... might keep the car to try and enter the event... and since its winter ive got a couple months to figure out the car situation (whether i will sell it or not come february)

hmmm sounds pretty interesting i may have to attend this id love to see that jackass host crash another bike :banana:keep me posted

wy3134

Established Member
just remember u have to be rules legal (roll cage, etc)... which is why i seriously doubt ill be able to do it, i dont want to completely tear the car apart just to put a cage in it

SvilleCobra

Established Member
I believe the MCA is having one of their National Mustang Shows out at O'Reilly next Spring. Car show, open track, etc....

I hope to come over for it...you guys should make that a club event.

Users who are viewing this thread