Indy Street Scene - Civic, TT Lambo, TT Coyote, More

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
1320 Video got some good footage of "Whippled3v" car from the weekend. Figured you guys would enjoy the footage and races.

[youtube_browser]KUo0flZ4NqM[/youtube_browser]

Brandon619

Established Member
Those were some good races. The two turbo Civics are down right fast. I'm not sure if that TT Gallardo was making 750 looks like it was having issues or not making proclaimed power level? That 5.0 was a monster, I wish there was more video of that ZR1 and 5.0 running. For having 250 less horse power it looked like that ZR1 hung pretty good.

oldmodman

Established Member
The stock block twin turbo mustang was simply incredible!

I wonder how much power they can put down once the motor is completely gone through. 1300hp?

Whippled3v

Established Member
Those were some good races. The two turbo Civics are down right fast. I'm not sure if that TT Gallardo was making 750 looks like it was having issues or not making proclaimed power level? That 5.0 was a monster, I wish there was more video of that ZR1 and 5.0 running. For having 250 less horse power it looked like that ZR1 hung pretty good.

He took the hit, because of an unorthodox count, and jumped out a car but I agree the ZR1 ran well. Owner said it was ported blower/cam/e85 etc. I believe the same setup that was on Eric Lancasters car that held the record for fastest stock bottom end.

Brandon619

Established Member
He took the hit, because of an unorthodox count, and jumped out a car but I agree the ZR1 ran well. Owner said it was ported blower/cam/e85 etc. I believe the same setup that was on Eric Lancasters car that held the record for fastest stock bottom end.

Yeah Eric's ZR1 was fast but I do understand that the 5.0 was the top end King on that run.

jleews6

Established Member
The stock block twin turbo mustang was simply incredible!

I wonder how much power they can put down once the motor is completely gone through. 1300hp?

Dont forget it was a stock block but I think he said he had good rods and pistons in it.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Civic were fast...but the one missing the front and rear bumbers looked retarded. I know it gets better air flow and all that but cant u modify the bumber to fit around the intercooler and piping? Or maybe its off for some other reason?

Users who are viewing this thread