Indy guys enter...

lilmiller74

Established Member
I know its just now the beginning of winter but corysmach1 and I are trying to set up races with a few guys from Illinois and are gonna meet up half way somewhere in indy. It would be awesome if we could get some locals to come out for a good night if racing. Any info on a good spot would be appreciated and the more cars the better!:banana:

musclefan21

Established Member
I hope a couple fast cars could join us to run some of you folks. I would hate to be the fasted car in the bunch.. as it is only a pullied cobra :lol1:

lilmiller74

Established Member
Ill be h/c and a 175 shot in a few weeks, still just rounding up my last little bit of parts.

lilmiller74

Established Member
I'm not real fast but i'd cruise down from lafayette... only an hour for me

The more the better man, If you could round up some cars anywhere from deep 10s to high 11s thats about what kind of a group of cars we will be having come with us. If you guys have a local forum try to start up a meet.

lilmiller74

Established Member
Hell yea it will be a blast. We will have 5-10 cars coming with us anywere from high 11s threw low 10s.

corysmach1

Established Member
Hell yeah guys this should be a good meet.....let us know what cars will be coming.....we have a wide range of cars....they trap anywhere from 115-145.

Users who are viewing this thread