Individual Souvinier Terminator Rods and Pistons for sale. $70 shipped

recalcitrant

Established Member
Hey guys. I bought a set of rods and pistons for a project. I was going to make some little desk clocks but don't have the time right now. I am going to keep one set for myself for a plaque and figured I'd pass the rest along. Picture included. Comes with a rod and piston. All stock Terminator parts. Used parts in good condition. Paypal accepted to [email protected]. Shipped second day air Fedex. Thanks. Jerry.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4303657573_7c1112bb81.jpg

EDIT: 5 left.
EDIT: 4 left.
EDIT: 3 left!
EDIT: 2left!
EDIT: 1 left!

All gone!

If there is interest in some more, I'll try to track down another set. I'd like to do some desk clocks out of them. Any interest? They would not be cheap as I would probably use new parts. Just a thought.

Last edited:

recalcitrant

Established Member
Guys. I have 5 of these left. I can't ship them until Saturday. They will go out second day air with Fedex. I am out of town until then. Sorry. Didn't realize these would go so quick. MYSTIC04 SVT. Pay pal me and I'll mark one down for you. That will bring us down to 4 left. Anybody else please send me an email to [email protected] and mark yourself down on the thread. Thanks. Jerry

recalcitrant

Established Member
I'd like one. PM Sent

PM sent with proposal for shipping. Let me know. I'll work you a deal for the difference in shipping. $70 up front and anything more than $10 in shipping you can paypal me a second install? I'll do USPS for a cheaper rate if you like. Thanks.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread