Individual Souvinier Terminator Rods and Pistons for sale. $50 shipped

Skillz

Established Member
Individual Souvinier Terminator Rod and Piston for sale. $50 shipped

Rod/Piston #1 SOLD

I have 7 maybe 8(might keep one for myself) pistons/rods out of my 2003 Cobra for sale. They are NOT reusable as most of them are tinted blue from heat and I was told that as long as the rods aren't tinted blue, they are reusable. I think 6 of the 8 are bluish in color. Only a couple pistons are in good shape, as some of them show the ring lands melted a little. They also spun bearings. I think the only bad thing that didn't happen to these rods was they didn't actually break. :shrug:

I am selling these as keep sakes ONLY, do not buy expecting to replace a rod/piston with it.

With that being said, I will sell them in order. The best looking one I have will be sold first, I can provide pictures of the exact piston/rod combo that you will get prior to payment. These will be a first come, first serve basis. If the quality of them are not a priority, then let me know and I'll send you one of the more bluish looking ones. Again, I will provide pictures of the exact piston/rod you will be getting. If you do not want it, you do not have to buy it.

The rods/pistons are still together as they came from the factory, I will not be separating them.

What you'll get:
  1. SVT Manley Rod
  2. ARP Rod bolts
  3. Cobra Piston

Send me a PM and/or reply here with your email address and I'll send the pictures.

Payment Method: Paypal

Only asking $50 shipped on these due to the quality of them. Will be shipping USPS Priority mail w/ tracking number.

Here are a couple quick pictures I took the other day when I had a few of them out on the driveway.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1814/img8399o.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5430/img8400r.jpg
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6708/img8405.jpg

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
I'd like to buy #2, can you pm me a mailing address so I can mail a money order?

thanks, Brian

Skillz

Established Member
I'd like to buy #2, can you pm me a mailing address so I can mail a money order?

thanks, Brian

Hey Brian, I got one other person who sent me a private message about that piston/rod before I uploaded the pictures. I am waiting on him to see the pictures I've added, if he doesn't buy it then you are next in line.

Skillz

Established Member
Added more pictures, no particular order with these but I will keep them separated so you will know exactly which one you are buying. I don't expect many of them to be sold, most are in pretty bad shape and I have no idea how well they will clean up.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
I started collecting pistons for ashtrays. (not saying I want them, But may help you sell these to peeps for that reason) I get junk ones from work And have had many requests for them.

Marc

Established Member
If you willing to ship to a APO address (I am in the military) let me know--shouldn't be expensive since you are only shipping to the port. Send me a picture of which one I will get in a PM.

GT500EA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Which ones do you have left. Might be interested depending on how bad they look....think they might look good on the shelves with all the diecast models. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread