Inde Motorsports Track Day - April 7th

Jefe

Established Member
Spots usually fill up before I can even post this event up so post up ASAP if you want in. They are booked with events well into 2013 and we only get to come out maybe three times a year to race on this amazing track.

This is a Track Day on their Autocross Track, not a Drag Racing event like we've done in the past

The track at Inde is a 2.75 mile, 21 turn circuit with nearly a mile of accumulative straightaway distance. The track can accommodate over 30 unique configurations and can be bifurcated to simultaneously run 2 separate circuits. We have incorporated over 200' of elevation changes with a great combination of uphill and downhill corners and straights, blind apexes, hairpins, sweepers, negative and positive camber turns, and a 2200’ main straight.

The Inde track is also exceptionally safe with a state-of-the-art wireless LED corner lighting system, ample run-off areas, curbing, and gravel traps. The Inde Circuit is an ideal venue not only for our members, but also for race teams, manufacturers, club events, high performance instruction, vintage racing, and film & photo shoots.

Inde Motorsports Ranch - Willcox Arizona

Inde%2520Aerial.Jan%25208.2010.jpg

When: April 7th, 2012 - 8am Start
Where: 9301 West Airport Road Willcox AZ 85643
Cost: PM me

Any and all cars welcome as long as you are safe, have good brakes/tires, and seatbelts. Usually around 30 show up but I will post more when I know. Groups of 8 per race so there is plenty of track time

Road & Track just filmed this there:

[youtube_browser]FygVmlmhrO4[/youtube_browser]

All sorts of videos on youtube if you want to see more of it :beer:

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
32 cars on the list already with more wanting to go. Too bad no one jumped on this

Z06s, Lotus, GTR, 911 Turbo, 6 FFR Cobras, '12 GT500, 70s Formula Ford open wheel car and many more

Jefe

Established Member
Car list:

C6 Z06
Evo 9
Z06
STi
C5 Vette
Sti
Exige
GT500
RSX
Mustang
M3 / Mustang
MR2
Porsche
S2000
RSX
Cobra Kit
Porsche
Camaro
E36 M3
STI
NSX
New Mustang
Cobra Kit
EvoX
Camaro
350Z
335i
EvoX
CTSV
Cobra Kit

If anyone wants to come as a spectator let me know

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I'm planning on coming as a spectator. It is just an open track event for those cars that signed up, correct?

If I had a car I could use on a track, I would have signed up.

Jefe

Established Member
Exactly. They would prefer cars not coming and going throughout the day. Can you meet us to cruise up there? Probably going to be around 7-7:15 near I10

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Can do. I am driving down to Tucson that Friday to stay with a friend. You can call or text with more details.

Last edited:

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Hey Jefe, I was just invited to go to Lake Havasu with a good friend of mine and his family for that weekend, I'm going to go with them instead. I will join you for another track day sometime and we will get things together for the May C&C.

Users who are viewing this thread