Incredible Hulk vs The Ultimate Avengers

rdvenom99

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
Oh man, that's bad-ass!! Where the hell did that come from?? I want a copy!!

-Mike

It's from the DVD Ultimate Avengers which is being released tomorrow. You can read about it HERE

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Super strength: While the exact magnitude of Superman's strength is unknown, it is generally accepted that his strength easily surpasses the capacity to lift 100 tons, but how much more is not known exactly. This is because Superman's strength, like his other powers, has fluctuated over time, with the Man of Steel being at times able to shift a planet from its orbit. One figure for Superman's strength is 800,000 tons (pre-The Death of Superman story arc). In the Elseworlds saga Kingdom Come, the elderly but still brilliant Bruce Wayne makes reference to Superman being able to "split the Earth in two." As mentioned above Superman can possess enough strength to move an entire planet upon attaining enough solar energy from Earth's yellow sun. The newly released series All Star Superman, written by Grant Morrison, has Superman's strength being tested by scientists on a lunar lab after flying through the Sun's corona. The scientist's found that he was able to resist weights up to 200 quintillion tons , tripling his strength from an earlier point and hadn't yet reached an upper limit. However, it was revealed that Superman had stored too much raw solar energy, so much so that it was causing cell death at a rapid rate. Although the All Star imprint may not be strictly canonical, this firmly places him at the top of superhero power levels in virtually any comic book universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman
i guess he is stronger then the hulk:p

Banned
Faster150 said:
the hulk gets stronger and bigger as his anger rises.. supermans strength is limited... and we all know supermans allergic to the green :rockon:

I agree, superman has a huge limitation.. That is having a reaction to kryptonite. The hulk seems to me just about invincible. The only thing I can tell that would really get him is a muscle cramp.

But if superman was somehow sucked in to the marvel demension, just for discussion, there would be no kryptonite. Superman would easily win this battle since he has multiple powers. He could easily grab hulk and fly him into the sun.

Banned
Does anyone have those comic books that combined both marvel and DC universe in one? I think the hulk and superman fought in that.

DCvMarvel1.jpg

Last edited:

swtmustangman

Established Member
you guys must not watch tv much. They have been advertising this dvd for a week now. I like the comment "whose the girl with the hammer" or something like that hahaha. Capitan America was always gay to me. Iron man seemed to have gotten the worst of it all. He took several direct punches to the helmet. Cool video. Makes me wonder who uploaded when it's not out yet. Why does Superman always come into play. We all now Doomsday kicked his ass! Don't get me wrong I love Superman. Hes the best, but hes not an Avenger so leave it alone.... :rollseyes. Who the hell is this Hank guy. I've never heard of him???

Banned
IMO, Only reason superman got his butt whooped by doomsday is because he fought fair. If you've ever watched the just league episode about the "justice Lords," The alternate evil superman lobotomized Doomsday with his heat ray..

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
02k said:
Does anyone have those comic books that combined both marvel and DC universe in one? I think the hulk and superman fought in that.

DCvMarvel1.jpg
In this series, it was the first time that The Incredible Hulk suffers a T.K.O. thanks to one solid punch from Superman. Superman is stronger than the Hulk.

-Mike

Banned
Sonik Blur said:
In this series, it was the first time that The Incredible Hulk suffers a T.K.O. thanks to one solid punch from Superman. Superman is stronger than the Hulk.

-Mike

There you go.. I have some of these Amaglam comics, but stored away for safe keeping.. I used to collect comic books and marvel cards when I was little.

JaMMin2525

Established Member
02k said:
IMO, Only reason superman got his butt whooped by doomsday is because he fought fair. If you've ever watched the just league episode about the "justice Lords," The alternate evil superman lobotomized Doomsday with his heat ray..

yup watched that one, got all of them on my comp. Sadly JLU has been canceled. :(

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
Well I am no comic expert by any means but:

I think in an all out brawl the Hulk would probably win because the longer he fights the stronger he becomes, he feels only rage no other real emotion, the guy is damn near indestructible in his big green state, he doesn't care about anything he does to innocent people around, and he has the will to kill. Super Man’s strength is finite, eventually Super Man will become tired, he does have more weapons at his disposal though, and Super man will go out of his way to make sure innocents don’t get hurt.

Here is the big BUT though, I think Super would actually win all things being considered!!!

Super Man’s strength in this would be his ability to think not fight; the only real way to beat the Hulk is take away his power which is his rage. Super Man would figure this out pretty quickly I think. Without rage the Hulk is nothing and he would weaken and turn back into Banner, the fights over. Just my opinion

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
rdvenom99 said:
It's from the DVD Ultimate Avengers which is being released tomorrow. You can read about it HERE

Downloaded the entire movie, It's a ok movie. But the Hulk did kick ass. The hulks face looked old.

CobraJay

Established Member
ls1marine said:
i like the hulk but i think superman can take the hulk....imo

Get outta hea! Hulk just got finished taking on 5 or 6 superheros with sick azz powers and he could still take them all even if you through SM in there. :rockon: Man-did I love cartoons and still do but only these kinds. Lets see more :pop:

P.S. Spongebob's great too lol :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread