In your Opinion The Best Tire Combo!?

chillirebel

Established Member
Sold the 96 and bought a termi. I just ordered 18x9 and 18x10 black saleens. Whats the best front back tire combo. I am looking for Drag Radials. I Dont want to spend more then 400$ a tire on the rear. And I want a somewhat matching street tire on the front. Give me your opinions on good tires and the sizes you would do.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I have R888's as a road track tire and MT ET street radials for the street. I dont care what anyone says you cannot compare the straight line grip of the two. MT's out grip them by alot on my 600 RWHP cobra. The R888's are good and Iv'e heard time after time again people compare the two but after having both I'm starting to think people either neither actually have had both and or they dont have 600 RWHP+......

If you drive any in the rain and or were looking for a tire that can corner some I would then and only then recommend the R888 over a MT.

A side note RaceBronco has used MT ET street radials on a road course with proper inflation and said they were pretty damn good.......

Users who are viewing this thread