In the market...Whats it worth??

GN-Dave

Established Member
I found a 2001 Black JDM built lightning
It has 25,000 miles (mint condition) and runs 11.5 with street tune and 10.50 with track tune (race gas, slicks, etc)

What is it worth?
I haven't owned a lightning in 10 years so I'm clueless...
Thanks.

8URZR1

Established Member
I found a 2001 Black JDM built lightning
It has 25,000 miles (mint condition) and runs 11.5 with street tune and 10.50 with track tune (race gas, slicks, etc)

What is it worth?
I haven't owned a lightning in 10 years so I'm clueless...
Thanks.

how much are they asking for it?

shamrock216

Established Member
It depends on what it's worth to you.. An average mileage L with the usual bolt ons is worth what, $10-12k. So if you think the low mileage is a great thing then I'd say that makes it worth at least a couple grand extra. Then there's the JDM build, figure out roughly how much it'd cost you to build one like it, maybe $8-10k? Of course we know mods aren't typically worth much in resale. All that considered, I think a lil under $20k might be an ok deal. $16-18k would be an awesome deal!

GN-Dave

Established Member
Thanks, that helps!

:beer:

It depends on what it's worth to you.. An average mileage L with the usual bolt ons is worth what, $10-12k. So if you think the low mileage is a great thing then I'd say that makes it worth at least a couple grand extra. Then there's the JDM build, figure out roughly how much it'd cost you to build one like it, maybe $8-10k? Of course we know mods aren't typically worth much in resale. All that considered, I think a lil under $20k might be an ok deal. $16-18k would be an awesome deal!

Users who are viewing this thread