In the Bay Area (CA) for one night. Suggestions?

ZINCYELLOW01

Established Member
I'm on a two-day business trip and staying just outside of Oakland for the night. I've never been to San Francisco or this area in general. Any advice on what to do from the West Coasters on SVTP?

How many Bay Area Racing videos have we all watched? How can I get in on that?! I've got an Explorer rental car that's ready to break some hearts.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
BAR is a tough thing to get into.. I don't think that they race there anymore. I could be wrong. It's been a long time since I went out there.. There is lots to do.. SF is right across the bay bridge. Hit up Fishermans Warf and eat some good food for sure!!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Take BART into SF and venture around market st. SF is much better without worrying about a vehicle/parking. And yes, Bart from east bay into SF penninsula goes UNDERWATER.

Me and the girl like to hit up japantown as they have this mall and its got some insane sushi.

You can also hit up Pier 39 and fishermans wharf.

Theres also the Exploratorium, Presidio, and my favorite is Muir Woods and Muir Beach just north of SF in Marin.

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
Yes fishermans wharf... pm sent on BAR and yes it still happens and more than ppl know ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread