In soviet Russia cop kicks and steps on you...(vid)

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I guess in this vid the cops were after some mob members that drove a porsche cayenne, the first people in the vid they are arresting are not the mobsters, some mix up happened with the license plates, but the second cayenne are the guys they were after.

Cops dont mess around in mother russia and apparently there is no such thing as police brutality lol. Kind of a long vid but interesting....

Stupid cops messed up with the wrong car - YouTube

V3C1AN

Established Member
Cops dont mess around in mother russia and apparently there is no such thing as police brutality lol. Kind of a long vid but interesting....

Based on the description ... "For those who think they were rude to kick a guy - this "guy" killed innocents recently and refuses to lie straight..." and "they WERE armed" I don't see brutality in any way, shape, or form. If anything I believe they're treating him appropriately.

Last edited:

mr-proper

Established Member
they pulled over the wrong car! shit happens , but the 2nd car had a killer in it;-) , at least they dont need 90bullets to hit 1 running guy on the interstate:rolleyes::poke:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Based on the description ... "For those who think they were rude to kick a guy - this "guy" killed innocents recently and refuses to lie straight..." and "they WERE armed" I don't see brutality in any way, shape, or form. If anything I believe they're treating him appropriately.

Well I'd like to agree with you but, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I'd hate to get pulled out my truck and kicked on the ground because I was a suspected murderer.

V3C1AN

Established Member
Well I'd like to agree with you but, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I'd hate to get pulled out my truck and kicked on the ground because I was a suspected murderer.

They obviously had enough evidence to establish probable cause for the arrests and know the suspects to be involved with the mob. Given that information I'm sure they had intel to suspect them of being armed. To top it all off, when you're resisting arrest and not showing officers your hands, I feel they were completely justified in their actions. Look at the subjects from the first vehicle ... fully compliant which resulted and no uses of force. Good job to the Russian Police for a job WELL DONE! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread