In search of my old 97 red Cobra

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Hey folks, looooong time member on here. I had a 97 red Cobra coupe for 9 years from 2004-2013. I sold it to a guy named David in Austin, TX with 62k miles. He contacted me about three years ago and offered to sell it back to me for only $3k with 72k miles but it wasn't running and he didn't know why. I am kicking myself for not buying it back! He did sell it to someone and I am just wondering if that owner is on this site. It had a bunch of road racing mods: Griggs c/c plates, MM panhard bar and lower adjustable control arms, Corbeau racing seats, MGW shifter w/Cobra knob, Saleen S281 spoiler, polished Cobra R replica wheels, aluminum drive shaft, SCT custom tune, etc. Anyone on here know of or own this car???

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Nobody I guess? I emailed the guy twice and he hasn't responded. Oh well my loss...

SVT GI

Established Member
Just seen one that kinda matched the description on the “Sn95 Cobra (94-98)” FB page someone is inquiring about for $2500

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Just seen one that kinda matched the description on the “Sn95 Cobra (94-98)” FB page someone is inquiring about for $2500
I looked but couldn't find a specific page/group on Facebook by that description.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
If you have your VIN to it, Google it or try and CarFax it to see if it comes up. Sometimes you can get lucky that way, especially if the car was ever listed for sale on sites that require VINs.

Users who are viewing this thread