In Need of a 94/95GT Catback

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Anyone have one laying around?

I'd even take a stock catback. I have emissions coming up and thanks to crappy MAC quality I have no tail pipes. lol

qwikhuh

Established Member
Do you just need tailpipes? I can probably dig up a stock pair

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Do you just need tailpipes? I can probably dig up a stock pair

No, need the whole thing. Thank you though.

Long story short, got home from work one day last (44 mile commute) and noticed I was missing a tail pipe. The MAC systems don't fit together very well and require constant adjustment. I went looking for it and didn't find it. lol

I have to go for emissions in the next two weeks and need to have a tail pipe for them to stick the probe in.

I was just checking to see if anyone has some laying around taking up space that they didn't want. I'll order new if need be.

qwikhuh

Established Member
Ok sorry can't help you there, I have a 96-97 Flowmaster system but thats it and there is a difference although I couldn't tell you exactly what it is. Flowmasters lists the same tailpipes from 94-97 so I am guessing the difference is before the muffler

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Tim, as qwikhuh states the 96-97 may be different. I have that catback off that 96 that we just parted out. Let me know if that will work for you. I think we have $150 on it.

Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread