In Memory of Rick Scheer, we lost an SN95 Cobra brother

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I was just informed that we have lost a fellow stanger. Rick Scheer "97 snake" on stlmustangs.com was fatally injured in a car accident that occurred on Sun night while leaving a friends house. From what I've been told we was having fun enjoying his Cobra and accelerating rapidly after leaving the home of a buddy when he lost control and went off road. The vehicle went airborne Rick was thrown from the vehicle and sustained critical injuries. Doctors attempted to save him but his injuries proved to much, Rick passed away yesterday at approx 9am.

For those of you who knew him know that the world has lost a great man, he was an awesome guy and will be sorely missed.

Services will be Today at 4pm at the Kutis Funeral home off of Lemay Ferry and Butler Hill road in St. Louis.

My sincerest goes out to his friends and family during this terrible time. He had a 16 month old baby girl.:(

We'll miss ya Rick....

RIP
Rick Scheer "97 snake" (on STLM)
1980-2006

I do not remember Rick's screenname over here, but I know he was on SVTP. If anybody knows, go ahead and post it. Rick had a built D1 Procharged 97 Cobra that was very very fast. I think if he had to go out somehow, it woulda been driving his Cobra. Shift some gears in Heaven buddy, we'll miss ya.:beer:

-Kyle-

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
sorry to hear about that.

yet another reminder how dangerous high hp cars can be when you unleash them on the street.

be safe kids.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends, I'm sure he's in a better place with an even faster Cobra rippin through the gears right now leaving tire marks and smoke in the clouds.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Thats horrible.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends... He is also in my prayers.. I hope all goes well for his family and i hope this time goes easily for them.

Hes in a better place now and im sure is enjoying himself.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I'll add my sincere sympathies.

" ... stuff happens. It happens very fast, for no reason."

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Sorry to hear this. R.I.P

Be careful out there guys, this goes to show you it can happen at any time to any one of us.

Eddie Z

Established Member
Very sad to hear about losing an SN95 member, my prayers are with his family and friends as well...

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Wow that is terrible. My prayers go out to his family and friends. I hate hearing this kind of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread