In honor of Fast and Furious 3...

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
I present to you a civic kill story. Happened tonight, ironically...

Anyway I never race slow shit, but since this movie just came out I felt it was worth it. I'm minding my own business down a pretty straight and wide road when this civic comes up to me...looks over and what not..ok whatever. So we get to a light. He stares @ the cobra emblem but nothing...anyway the light turns green and I just go normally and about a second later i hear him fully revved and goes screaming past me...but I didn't bite cause I was in second gear and I hate when people try that shit. I got even with him and dropped it and kinda flutered in front of him trying to see if he'd go from a roll ( :kaboom: ) but no go.

So anyway, a few minutes down the road we get lined up again. Uh oh....this time I'm ready. Light turns green, same thing as last time but this time I hold it in first gear and let the turbo's spool up...i hear him go i hit it he gets even with me and then I'm gone. I shut down once I hit 3rd and had maybe 7 cars on him..suprisingly. He got even with me and gave me a thubs up and said he was impressed, he smokes mustangs all the time etc and that he got his ass handed to him.

So anyway, that's my story. For refference I have twin 57mm's and my fastest ET is 10.3 @ 136 mph.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice kill, you have an awesome low 10 sleeper! With those numbers your gonna be the king of the raod!

awdrocks

Banned
lol...

im surprised you even wasted your time!!! but i know the feeling, sometimes things like that need to be done. :rockon:

what do you run on street trim?

Machinator

Banned
SVTCobra96 said:
I present to you a civic kill story. Happened tonight, ironically...

Anyway I never race slow shit, but since this movie just came out I felt it was worth it. I'm minding my own business down a pretty straight and wide road when this civic comes up to me...looks over and what not..ok whatever. So we get to a light. He stares @ the cobra emblem but nothing...anyway the light turns green and I just go normally and about a second later i hear him fully revved and goes screaming past me...but I didn't bite cause I was in second gear and I hate when people try that shit. I got even with him and dropped it and kinda flutered in front of him trying to see if he'd go from a roll ( :kaboom: ) but no go.

So anyway, a few minutes down the road we get lined up again. Uh oh....this time I'm ready. Light turns green, same thing as last time but this time I hold it in first gear and let the turbo's spool up...i hear him go i hit it he gets even with me and then I'm gone. I shut down once I hit 3rd and had maybe 7 cars on him..suprisingly. He got even with me and gave me a thubs up and said he was impressed, he smokes mustangs all the time etc and that he got his ass handed to him.

So anyway, that's my story. For refference I have twin 57mm's and my fastest ET is 10.3 @ 136 mph.

Nice kill and real nice car!

Badasp5.0

Established Member
SVTkel said:
Good kill and I doubt he smokes Mustangs all the time.

+1

Silly Civic kids....

When I worked at checker auto parts, some guy came in with a civic race car that runs like 12's on nitrous. I filled his nitrous bottle and was ringing him up when he was talke crap about mustangs. He was saying "I cant wait to hit the track so I can laugh at the mustangs that run 13's and 14's" to which i stated "they probally stock, what did that civic run stock, oh and they didn't come to the track on trailers and have glass windows not lexan like yours" he just stop talking got his change, got his bottle and left LOL

guarnibl

Established Member
Haha. I had some kid in a del sol try to race my BMW 330xi the other day. Big ol' fart can. Of course, we were driving down 422 near Youngstown... you'd have to be retarded to race there. Kid tried to give me a nice pea shooter salute and then stalled. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread