IN Gallipolis,Ohio or near...

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Hey guys just curious to see how many of yall live in or near Gallipolis,Ohio? Because this summer ill be moving there, so please post up guys! :beer:

sounds good

Established Member
i am in columbus, grove city technicaly...

gallipolis (sp?) thats south on 23 right? waverly kind of...?

noahdr

Established Member
02Lightningbolt said:
Hey guys just curious to see how many of yall live in or near Gallipolis,Ohio? Because this summer ill be moving there, so please post up guys! :beer:

Hey buddy..Im surprised to find someone else thats heard of Gallipolis. My grandparents live in Gallipolis. They still have their river home up there. It sure is a country style living experience, but they do have their own Wal-Mart now HAHAHA.
I plan to be up there some fishing. I'll be sure and PM you when I do....maybe when can have a little lightning meet.
My brother has a Harley F-150 and lives in Columbus too.

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
Hey thanks for posting guys im not sure where all yall are lol but i will pm yallwhen i go there, Its going to be hard for me b/c im in houston tx and there is so many car meets, lightning clubs and track days! But the love of my life lives in ohio so i promised to move there for 2 years till she gets out of school.

P.S. Im 18 and she is 16 just thought i would let yall know so yall dont think im 30 and she is 12 or something lol!

Also Gal. is right by West Vir.

Last edited:

kyle_c_21

Established Member
yep, its right across from point pleasent wv. the home of the "mothman" thats about 15 miles from where i work and about 10 mins from a nice 1/8th mile dragstrip. get used to going to charleston or huntington wv for fun or anything interesting.

white01

T76GTS Power
Established Member
So far I think I am the closest to you.. I am in Hillsboro Ohio, it roughly 1.5 hrs north west of Gallipolis. If your a drag racer, there is a track on 35 in W.Va not far from Gallipolis.

Rich

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Lol I hate passing thru houston on my way to Brownsville,Tx,its big ,I used to live in houston when I was younger way younger.

02Lightningbolt

It JuSt A tRuCk!!!
Established Member
I hate the driving here because the idiots but love the racing well hey guys ill be there march 11-18 but wont have the L.

Users who are viewing this thread