In dash DVD plaver 4 SALE!!!!!

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
I am selling my Kenwood DDX6019 In Dash DVD Player!!!
I am looking to get $500 plus shipping o.b.o. I still have all the parts and original box to come with it. I have the wireless remote and IPod connection (came separately $50 value). I am going to throw in the wiring harness (came separately) so all you will have to do when you get it is put it in. It comes with everything you will need to install it. Very simple to do and if you need help I will be more than happy to do what I can to help.

Paypal is the only method of payment I will take.

Here is what you get and what I paid for it. My lose is your gain:
Kenwood DDX6019 - $1,200
IPod interface (lets you control the IPod from the Touchscreen) - $50
Wiring Harness - $25
Tirm plate - $20
Total: $1,295

All the unit`s fuctions can be controlled by the touchscreen controls, plays DVDs, DVD-Rs/RWs, DVD+Rs/+RWs, CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, MP3/WMA discs, JPEG, and MPEG1 and 2 files, System Q Sound Control, System E`s+ Advanced Crossover system, XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready, HD Radio tuner interface, rear-view camera input, input for a compatible Kenwood navigation systems, Ipod Interface, front, rear, subwoofer preamp outputs, and a wireless remote control is included.

Here are some pics of it in the car:
IMG_9822.gif

IMG_9826.gif

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
If you have this when I get my bonus, I'll def pick this up off of you, been looking for something like this.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
bro cannot view your myspace car pics as your profile is set to private. maybe interested in the ssrs.

Users who are viewing this thread