In car Turbo Mustang Ride

four o two

Some ricer...
Established Member
Originally posted by stangfan
Great Vid!!! Looks scary as hell... Just imagine what his time would have been if he wouldn't have waited 2 seconds after the light turned green :)

the clock doesn't start ticking till you cross the line. you can sit all day at the line when the light goes green and still ET the same. you may not 'win' many races that way.

have you ever been to the track and seen a car with a slower ET beat a car with a faster ET? that's why - someone was sleeping at the light.

1stSVT

Established Member
Thanks for the info on the eta times and things. I never have draged, but I always wondered about that. Thanks:thumbsup:

ImnotaCrook

Established Member
LOL quick50 ,
No just a figure of speech. Awesome car btw, I can just imagin the adrenaline rush you get when driving it. I hope to 1 day have a car that can run 8's. But for now i'll just keep saving for my 03 or 04 Cobra.

quick50

Originally posted by ImnotaCrook
LOL quick50 ,
No just a figure of speech. Awesome car btw, I can just imagin the adrenaline rush you get when driving it. I hope to 1 day have a car that can run 8's. But for now i'll just keep saving for my 03 or 04 Cobra.

Thanks :) I am still looking for some kind of return on my investment :rollseyes

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
Hey quick50! I'm glad you signed up to our little community here. I'm a new memeber myself but I've been a fan of your car for a while. My buddy and I are only high school kids but we're working on a fox that we hope to eventually turbo.

Damn you for getting me hooked so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread