In car Turbo Mustang Ride

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I think I just shat myself....:burnout:

Kinda reminds me of the Ford LTD in Men In Black. :thumbsup:

Grant

Established Member
damn that was nice. watch the RPM's when he runs, they never come outta the red.. :coolman: :burnout:

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
:eek: :dw: , I could imagine what it feels like being slammned that hard into the seat. So far the fastest car I've riden in was a friend of my moms with a 996TT pushing almost 700 rwhp, and it was absolutley sick, it just crushed you to the seat.

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
Great Vid!!! Looks scary as hell... Just imagine what his time would have been if he wouldn't have waited 2 seconds after the light turned green :)

rocket5979

Established Member
Originally posted by 99CobraSupercharged
Man, you could barely here that ca shift. Sounded Super Smooth

Yeah that is what I noticed too. I mean I was looking to hear the shifts and I didnt. And I didnt notice any car jerk or anything whatsoever. Let alone tach drop from the rpm changing when shifting to different gears.

Blackmagic94

Banned
This is my friend Steve C., his car is awesome, its a 331 with twin turbos on it. The car has everything you can do to it, including a dry sump oiling system. The tranny is a 2 speed Powerglide. This run was on the old T66 turbos, which one of those turbos is now on my 94 GT. This is a true street car as well and is regularly driven on the streets of southern arizona on the weekends.

Blackmagic94

Banned
The above pic was with the old T66 setup, this pic is the new Garrett setup including a custom made intake manifold by Steve which he made himself. This has the dry sump oiling system, coil per plug ignition and now the AEM EMS stand alone.

Users who are viewing this thread