In-Car Track Footage; My 6 spd 88mm 331 Coupe

MTBSully

Established Member
so freaking badass. Awesome work man. Sounds like you are getting a bit of compressor surge though? Or is that just a sweet bov I have never heard before

rtusnake

Established Member
If wanna try a radial run the mt et pro. Best radial period. The window for making radials and manual trans work is very small

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Any input from any 5/6 speed DR guys?
i figured id learn faster on a full slick so that's what i always used. I am not good at driving which is obvious from my videos. I just go out there and see what happens. I really need to hit the track again for more seat time. My goal is to get some 15's in the rear/17's in the front and be able to pull up to the line and run. I hate tire swapping at the track with a passion.

93_408_LX

Established Member
Car is awesome and sounds great!!! But I'm trying to figure out how in the world you made it through the traps at 140+ with 4.10's and not revving it to the moon. Maybe I missed something but my fox with a TKO 600 and 3.55's goes through the traps at the mid 120's range at/around 6k rpm. Is your trans geared differently?
The car has a 28" in tire, and I end up going through the traps at around 7000 or just over. If you use one of those online calculators you can figure it all out

so freaking badass. Awesome work man. Sounds like you are getting a bit of compressor surge though? Or is that just a sweet bov I have never heard before
Yes, I think there is a bit of compressor surge..however, since the microphone for the go-pro is mounted in front of the turbo, I think it's really exaggerating what's there.

Badass work man congrats the car is sick :rockon:
Is that T4 PT88 ? A/R ?
Thanks! Yes, it's a t4 Pt88 exactly, with a .96 exhaust housing!

venomws6

Established Member
I really think swapping the 4.10 to 3.27 will help a lot with the traction problem.
Again great setup man that thing will an animal with 20psi :rockon:

laruei

Established Member
This
tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread