In-Car Camera- 9-second '05 Mustang with stick shift

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
NICE, anyone know what tranny he is shifting the piss out of in that vid???

I have a funny feeling it's not a T45...

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Call him and ask.... JPC Racing 410 768 3025. Good guy and has done allot of work for me.

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
I remember him telling me he has a Tremec TKO 600 in there. Its a built-281 with ProCharger F1C and a Zex juice kit on top of it. He has gone 9.20s at 156 and is shooting for the 8s once he gets the suspension dialed in. Last time I saw Justin he showed some dyno sheets from the car. It was making 1034 horse at the back tires. NOt bad for a car with A/C and radio! Pull the stickers off the body and it is real sleeper.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
I'm just wondering, is that 60' time considered good (or normal) for a low 9 second pass?

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
Terrible sixty-foot time. The longer wheelbase and three link suspension is still a work in progress. I know there are some mid and low 8-second S197 cars out there but I think people are still learning more and more what these cars like in drag racing setups. It isn't like a Fox body where you say do this, this, and this and all of a sudden the car is riding the bumper like a Super Stocker. A good sixty foot time for that car would be in the mid 1.30s. With that kind of 60 I am sure Justin could run 8.80s with ease.

slow02GT

Jeebus:bowdown:
Justin and that whole entire shop are some cool mofos they are the best place in MD to have your mustang worked on

Users who are viewing this thread