IMRC's

werewoulf3

The Land of Hillbillys
Established Member
Well i pulled a 15.43 at the track the other night so im cleaning my IMRCs, but i cant find a thread on cleaning and deleting them......my search button is broken

V8 rumble

Established Member
You will hear several different opinions about whether to delete them or not. Obviously if you delete them, you won't have to clean them again and don't have to worry about any other potential problems with them getting stuck. You would need a tune though to correct the spark tables.

crazycarlo

Established Member
If u have gears or A blower or plan to soon then delete them. Like stated get a tune and be set. I love when I did mine but I had a vortech.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I ran a 14.8 and deleted them.

Ill never look back my car feels awesome

Charizard

Established Member
It feels a bit boggy at low rpm if they are gone. Just zip tie them open to understand..

pinkneyp

Black Venom
Established Member
Its best to get a set of deletes from mmr! They are a bit xpensive but well worth the price! Also look into the sheet metal intake along with the throttle body. The car is night and day difference! HP gaines 96rwhp

brucesvt

Established Member
delete them and you will not be dissapointed. i did the delete back about a little over a month ago,car feels great and with no tune yet. if you need info on what i did just pm me. Good luck

werewoulf3

The Land of Hillbillys
Established Member
uru4yhun.jpg

These r the times I got

dynamo

Established Member
i have mine zip tied open, was a quick fix when i had the car turned after i installed supercharge this summer.
i plan on just removing the butterfly valves this winter, is there anyything wrong with removing the butterfly valves and leaving the rods in?

Users who are viewing this thread