Improved J.S.R jims svt dyno numbers

XR8TED285

Established Member
Congrats to Jim.. This is on a stock long block with bolt ons B.T.W and of course the J.S.R intake

326.jpg
[/IMG]

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
wow. Pretty consistant gains throughout the powerband. How much for one of these intakes? Core and non-core.

XR8TED285

Established Member
Starting in the 750 range up to 1000 + depending on how crazy you want to go. Currnetly working on a differnt runner design so we will have to see if we can even push it a little higher.And yes there is a core If you are a mark 8 guy i can get stockers for a decent price for core...

pottsy

Established Member
326 rwhp on the stock block? That's VERY impressive, I thought the highest a stock-B-head car had been was 315 rwhp....if so, that's even more of an accomplishment. Congrats. :thumbsup:

CobraJazz

drive it everyday
Established Member
Any idea of the gains on a completely stock vs. say, exhaust and CAI? Sounds like a great alternative! What is the "Crazy" factor of the JSR shown in the dyne sheet?

XR8TED285

Established Member
Well on a stock car, I can say you can expect to see 15-25+ rwhp. Umm as for the bolt ons.. I will let jimmy post that one..

XR8TED285

Established Member
Um around 20+ hours not sure really..This next one I am doin the lower and jim will be doing the runner fabricaton...

XR8TED285

Established Member
Here is the dyno of the first intake vs. stock
Dynograph.jpg

Here is the dyno for first ported vs the final product. Gears were changed from 4.88 to 4.56s. Car as no major modifacations ...Yet... About 70 percent of the mods on this car was built in Jims garage. never had a valve cover lifted though... This car is driven on the street and even driven in the snow..Second dyno also was with a minor retune thanks to the guys at MD. they brought some hp to the table ..
326.jpg

Here is the intake.
intake.jpg

Last edited:

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
Thats awesome, when I get my 98 Cobra I will be looking forward to having one of thoes intake eventually. BTW is that the highest HP stock B headed car now?

XR8TED285

Established Member
Not sure to say the truth ,could be.. N/a that is... Ran 11.4 @ 118 with the 306 hp setup will be intresting to see what it can do with the 326..

CY98Cobra

Established Member
How could would it be if he ran a 10 sec 1/4 with a stock motor, bolt on, n/a 96-98 Cobra. If I were to have this done would I send the intake to you to modify or do you send me one and I send mine in as a core? I might start saving.

Users who are viewing this thread