Impromptu Mustang Cruise TONIGHT 9/14

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
We will be starting in Manchester NH and cruising to Hampton Beach. Its a nice night, and if youre in the area and have nothing more important to do then let us know. Tell your friends! Should be a great time!

7pm @ Mall of NH Best Buy Lot

Last edited:

Intervention302

Established Member
603-three six one- 8493

Give me a call if you're going to be late or need more info

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Great time last night! Thanks to everybody for coming. For anybody who missed out, there were talks of doing this more often since everybody involved had a blast. So be sure to stay tuned for more dates!

Special Ed

boom goes the dynomite...
Established Member
Great time last night! Thanks to everybody for coming. For anybody who missed out, there were talks of doing this more often since everybody involved had a blast. So be sure to stay tuned for more dates!

DAMN I MISSED IT!! well i sure hope u keep em coming.. IDK what everone is up to on thursdays but the Salem NH elks club has a car show going every thursday starting at like 5 and going till like 830.. so we should all meetup sometime and head over.. IF UR DOWN

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
DAMN I MISSED IT!! well i sure hope u keep em coming.. IDK what everone is up to on thursdays but the Salem NH elks club has a car show going every thursday starting at like 5 and going till like 830.. so we should all meetup sometime and head over.. IF UR DOWN

This is a good idea. Keep an eye out, we will probably make an official thread in the next day or two.

Intervention302

Established Member
The first cruise I set up on a whim...

I'd be down to set up WEEKLY mini cruises on Wednesday afternoon to evening. Given good weather of course...

Last cruise we just went to the beach, albeit deserted. Even though, it was a good time.

So as it stands now, plan for a cruise on 9/21. Meet at 5pm at best buy at the mall of NH. Weather dependant

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
The first cruise I set up on a whim...

I'd be down to set up WEEKLY mini cruises on Wednesday afternoon to evening. Given good weather of course...

Last cruise we just went to the beach, albeit deserted. Even though, it was a good time.

So as it stands now, plan for a cruise on 9/21. Meet at 5pm at best buy at the mall of NH. Weather dependant

I might shoot for 6 or 7, as 5pm is quitting time for a lot of folks.

Im in for next Wed, weather dependant lol.

Special Ed

boom goes the dynomite...
Established Member
Those times sound good. I may just have to make it through. I usually work till about 630 in Haverhill so I may have to boot down 93 to get there in time...

Users who are viewing this thread